8 tips to stay productive and not go crazy
Practices how to
1. Record. No matter how trite it may sound, fix tasks on paper. So you reduce anxiety and do not forget anything.
2. Set priorities. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are not able to manage time, but we can manage our energy and decide what exactly to spend it on. An effective planning system – the Eisenhower matrix, according to which you divide tasks according to the criteria of importance and urgency, will help.
Start the day with important and urgent tasks. Then attention should be paid to important, but not urgent matters. As a rule, you can delegate the latter, and ignore the rest. You can use the finished matrix in diaries from– The Russian brand of eco-friendly notebooks made from fully recycled paper.
3. Include rest in the schedule. It is very important not to forget to restore strength for further victories. Even if we are productive in the morning, concentration weakens over time, the focus of attention is scattered, and it takes time to restore energy.
But, distracting from work, we experience a feeling of guilt, which is unlikely to help restore strength. Therefore, make the rest legal, allow yourself a short break, but rather make it a to-do list. So you will replenish energy reserves without experiencing remorse, because it was a planned break, and he did not stretch out for the whole day.
4. When embarking on a new task, think about why you are doing it. Sometimes we fall into the trap of the “to-do list” when deleting tasks in the diary becomes an end in itself. Ask yourself: “If I don’t do it now, what will happen?” Perhaps it is worth deleting this item or returning to it later.
5. Use the two-minute rule. If the task can be completed in two minutes, do it right away. It will take much more time and effort to write it into a glider and to get to the bottom of the essence again.
6. Work during productive times. Each has its own peak productivity time. Analyze your effectiveness during the day and try to plan the schedule so that the most important and responsible tasks fall at this time.
7. Turn off notifications. All. Or almost everything. SMS about discounts, mailing lists, messages from friends on Facebook. Each notification that you noticed, not only steals precious seconds of time, but also knocks out the state of “flow”. Unnoticed, this leads to stress.
When you need maximum concentration, it is best to use the Do Not Disturb mode. Believe me, you will not miss anything and will be able to return to messages as soon as you finish the current task.
8. Start the day with something nice. Let it be your morning ritual. A “relaxed” cup of delicious coffee, yoga, reading or your favorite music – any little thing can make your morning a little happier and give a boost of energy for the whole day.
Always remember: you are a person, not a robot. It is necessary to remain in harmony with oneself, because without peace of mind it is difficult to set goals and achieve them, no matter how significant they are. Plan and remember that your mental health is your top priority.
Find out more about timetime diaries ator in .
7 strategies to survive a hard day
Sometimes life prepares unpleasant surprises. It is impossible to foresee everything, but it’s quite possible to help yourself cope with stress. We talk about behavioral techniques in a difficult situation that cannot be changed right now.
Are we thinking too much?
We spend a lot of time absorbing a variety of information and sharing it with others. And at night we cannot fall asleep, exhausted by anxious, confused thoughts. Maybe the fact is that we think too much?